& OUR OBJECTIVES
Based in Adelaide, South Australia and 100% Australian Aboriginal owned and operated, Ochre Dawn provides creative services to clients and communities nationally.
Ochre Dawn Creative Industries trades ethically and responsibly with Indigenous and multicultural artists. We subscribe to the Indigenous Art Code as a Dealer Member. Ochre Dawn is also a member of Artists in the Black via Arts Law Centre of Australia.
We are passionate about inspirational and visually-captivating work that celebrates culture, embraces authenticity, encourages collaboration and facilitates long-term business partnerships.
Our friendly and professional team of graphic designers, copywriters, web designers, Aboriginal artists, social media experts and marketing consultants are available to help take your next projects to new heights.
Over the past decade, more than 75% of our business has been referred to us via other happy clients. We pride ourselves on the following company values:
- Continually provide an exceptional customer experience
- Build trust and deliver on promises
- Maintain respect for culture, diversity and community
- Work collaboratively with local small businesses, Aboriginal businesses, government and large corporate organisations
- Think outside-the-square to produce unique and innovative solutions which exceed our customers’ expectations and are within their budgets
- Source direct from local and overseas manufacturers to ensure the highest quality products at the best price for our clients.
MEET THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
Rebecca Wessels wants to live in a world where businesses prefer to partner than compete, ‘thank you’ notes are handwritten more often than emailed and sunshine is prioritised over screen time.
As a business owner with a career spanning nine years in the corporate world of IT, followed by another nine years in community services & youth work, she now takes pride in combining her skills and experiences from both sectors to support her clients in their aspirations and adventures. She has a passion for the preservation of language and culture, including her own Peramangk and Ngarrindjeri Aboriginal heritage.
When she’s not brainstorming marketing ideas with her clients, you can find her drinking “tea” from her daughter’s toy cup and saucer, tap dancing down the supermarket aisle or optimistically checking her letterbox for something other than bills and junk mail.