The Reconciliation Action Plan journey for your organisation is exciting, complex and not usually a quick one!
Are you thinking about doing a RAP and not sure where to start?
Part way through your RAP adventure and need a bit of help along the way?
Or about to launch your next RAP and want to add some extra ‘wow’ factor?
The Ochre Dawn team has proudly worked on a range of RAP projects for small businesses to large corporations as well as government departments and non-profit organisations.
Here are just a few ways that we can support your RAP journey:
- RAP consulting and facilitation – When you need a bit of advice or support in managing the whole process.
- Customised Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander artwork – Tell the story of your organisation’s commitment to Reconciliation in a visually captivating, ethical and meaningful way.
- Graphic Design – Layout, formatting and typesetting of your beautiful document.
- Print – portrait or landscape? Gloss or matte? Recycled stock? Saddle stapled or spiral bound? The options go on and on. Or perhaps talk to us about printing it in a unique way!
- Merchandise – Proudly showcase your RAP artwork beyond the document! We can produce the artwork on your staff uniforms, lanyards, mousepads, coffee mugs, and much more!
- Office fit-outs – Your RAP artwork can also be displayed on your office walls, windows, floors, ceilings and exteriors! Consider incorporating it into an Acknowledgement of Country in your foyer. So many options!
- Videos – Bring your document to life in a film production! Interview your staff and share the impact of your RAP. We can even animate your artwork!
- Launch event management – Your hard work and commitment in the RAP journey deserves a celebration. Let us help you coordinate the launch event with:
a. Welcome to Country
b. Invitation design, distribution and RSVP management
c. Indigenous catering services
d. Gifts displaying your RAP artwork
e. First Nations entertainment
One of the stand-out advantages of working with Ochre Dawn is the personalised service we receive. The research into sourcing the best product to suit our needs and excellent communication the whole way is greatly appreciated. Ochre Dawn sources the highest-quality products at reasonable and competitive prices which is important to a not-for-profit organisation like ours. I have been impressed with the turnaround time from placing the order to delivery. Our orders have always been delivered to our door ahead of schedule. Always a positive experience, I highly recommend the creative services of Ochre Dawn.Rachael Sporn
Our foundation has been purchasing merchandise from Ochre Dawn for several years and they are always helpful in providing creative ideas that fit within our small budget. They have gone above and beyond to make sure we get our items in time for events, even on tight deadlines, and prices are always competitive. We are proud to support this locally-owned small business.Kylie O'Callaghan
The Department of State Development has been engaging Ochre Dawn for a number of years across various aspects of our department’s work with Aboriginal people, businesses and communities. The delivery of services and quality of products has been outstanding. Staff are very professional and willing to engage and support us with our requirements, timeframes and budgets. We will continue to use Ochre Dawn into the future and engage them to provide us with advice and innovative ways to achieve outcomes.Jason Downs